So, this is new to me. I have been blogging for almost a year, but here recently my blogs been gaining more attention than I ever expected. And now this. Words can’t express how honored and humbled I am to be nominated for a Liebster award. To know that people actually enjoy my blog and what I have to say means a lot to me. I had seen awards like this around before, but never imagined I would actually be on the receiving end of one. If you want to know more about this award, try going here
Now, the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you. (That list is below the nominations.)
3. You must nominate 5 – 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
The questions laid before me by chrismusgravewriter are as follows:
1. Do you have an evil laugh and how often do you use it?
Evil? Not at all. I do have a hillbilly laugh that my girlfriend refuses to acknowledge.
2. Do you prefer Sci-fi or fantasy (sub-genres accepted)?
Fantasy. I enjoy the creative mind it takes to create whole other worlds.
3. Tell me something that you have done which you are particularly proud of.
You mean other than getting nominated for a Liebster award? I was the first from my family to graduate college.
4. Have you ever devised an escape plan in the event your work/school is taken over by a hostile force?
Sadly, I have not. But I may just do that soon.
5. What is your favourite book/poem and why?
This one is and will always be a tough one for me. I read so much and my mood changes so often, I tend to change this answer rather frequently. Right now however, I would have to go with The Greater Journey by David Mccullough. I love anything about how Paris shaped the lives of Americans and this book tells the stories of just that.
6. If you could be anything, what would you be?
A writer. Although I guess I already am one. So lets go with a paid writer.
7. Name one thing on your bucket list that you have yet to achieve/experience.
Skydive. Soon though.
8. What are your thoughts on censorship? Do you think it can ever be justified?
Censorship could help keep dumb people from saying even dumber things. But if you censor one voice, whose to say that a thousand other good voices might be censored as well?
9. Who is the one person who can always make you smile?
Currently my girlfriend. Hopefully it stays that way for awhile.
10. Are you bored of all these questions yet?
Little bit, but anything beats actually doing my job at work.
Now I have the fun part of nominating some of the blogs I enjoy. Yet, I think this post will have to wait until later this afternoon or tomorrow. Sucks when work gets in the way of what you love, huh? Again, a huge thank you to chrismusgravewriter for the nomination.